Minimum Experience: 1 year
Location: Mumbai, Kolkata
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking an Accounts Intern with a basic understanding of financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. The intern will assist with a wide range of duties, including analyzing data, preparing financial reports, and learning about varied accounting activities. This is an exciting role that will offer the intern valuable insights into the functioning of a successful corporate accounts department.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with the accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers, and strong understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Ability to generate invoices using standard accounting software.
Go to Home>