- This page guides you to our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when you avail our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and policies with regards to the treatment of your personal information.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
‘We may collect and process the following data about you (or any third party for whom you are acting)’. Only keep ‘Information we may collect from you’.
- IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES:
We may collect and process the following data about you (or any third party for whom you are acting):
- Information that you (or any third party using our site on your behalf) may provide by filling in forms on our site com. This includes information provided at the time of registering, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services.
- We may also seek information from you when you report a problem with our site. By permitting a third party to provide information to our site and/or carry out any transactions or make enquiries on the site on your behalf, you hereby confirm that the third party has your consent to do so.
- If you (or any third party for whom you are acting) contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you (or any third party for whom you are acting) to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you (or any third party for whom you are acting) do not have to respond to them.
- You will be required to make a declaration when you carry out transactions or make enquiries or place orders through our site that you have the consent of all third parties on whose behalf you are making the transaction, enquiry or order and we shall accept no liability for any failure to do so on your part.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
We may collect information about your computer, including IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- USER AND PASSWORD:
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. If you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We request you to not share your passwords with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We use information held about you (or any third party for whom you are acting) in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you (or any third party for whom you are acting) with information, products or services that you (or any third party for whom you are acting) request from us or which we feel may interest you (or any third party for whom you are acting), where you (or any third party for whom you are acting) have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you (or any third party for whom you are acting) and us.
- To allow you (or any third party for whom you are acting) to participate in interactive features of our service, when you (or any third party for whom you are acting) choose to do so.
- To notify you (or any third party for whom you are acting) about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data (or that of any third party for whom you are acting), or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you (or any third party for whom you are acting) with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you (or any third party for whom you are acting) and we or they may contact you (or any third party for whom you are acting) about these by post or telephone.
- If you (or any third party for whom you are acting) are an existing customer, we will only contact you (or any third party for whom you are acting) by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you or to any third party who carried out the transaction on your behalf.
- If you (or any third party for whom you are acting) are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data (or that of any third party for whom you are acting), we (or they) will contact you (or any third party for whom you carried out the transaction) by electronic means only if you (or any third party for whom you are acting) have consented to this.
- YOUR RIGHTS:
- You (or any third party for whom you are acting) have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by filling the forms we use to collect your data. You (or any third party for whom you are acting) can also exercise the right at any time by contacting the at info@Arcotgroup.com
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY:
- We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this website.
- No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources.
- Reference in this website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and viewing convenience of the public.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY:
- The Arcotgroup sites are protected by applicable copyright laws. Accordingly, you may not copy, distribute, modify, post or frame-in the Arcotgroup sites, including any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos.