The term “Arcot Group Pvt. Ltd.” (or “us” / “we”) refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- You understand and accept that Arcot Group maintains the website – arcotgroup.com or related websites (referred to as “site” or “website” on this page) to provide visitors with information about Arcot Group, its services and products, and to enable visitors to avail its services.
- You understand and accept that Arcot Group has the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the terms at any time.
- The changed terms and conditions shall be communicated to you on the website, and by other acceptable modes of communication. By using Arcot Group’s services, you shall be deemed to have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
You are aware and accept that all information, content, materials, products (including, but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) on the website is protected by copyright in favour of Arcot Group under the applicable copyright laws and the general intellectual property law.
You understand and accept that all information submitted by you on the site shall be deemed the property of Arcot Group, and we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques provided by you in any manner whatsoever. On initiating a contact through the site, you agree to being contacted by us via email, phone, sms or any other means, or any other entities with whom Arcot Group has entered into an arrangement.
Third party content and linked sites:
References on this site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties, or hypertext links to third party sites or information or content provided by third parties, are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, its information, materials or services. We are not responsible for the practices or policies of such third parties, nor the content of any third party sites, and do not make any representations regarding third party materials or services, or the content or accuracy of any material on such third party sites. If you decide to link to any such third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Internet phishing and fraud:
Please be aware that bad actors may attempt to misuse the Arcot Group’s name, brands and reputation by publishing fake websites and engaging in phishing scams seeking personal or confidential information. The Arcot Group does not authorize such misuse of its name, brands and reputation and investigates these matters to ensure that its legal rights and reputation are protected.
When you communicate with the Arcot Group through a digital media platform, please remember the following, especially before disclosing personal information:
- Confirm that you are visiting a website authorized by the Arcot Group.
- Communicate only with individuals who are affiliated with an authorized office of the Arcot Group. A listing of the Arcot Group’s authorized office locations is available on our “contact us” page, under “worldwide offices.”
- Employees and authorized representatives of the Arcot Group are only permitted to use an authorized email address of the Arcot Group to conduct business on behalf of the Arcot Group. Authorized email address of the Arcot Group is “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Do not send emails to anyone claiming to be an employee or authorized representative of the Arcot Group if they do not use an authorized email address of the Arcot Group.
- Do not share your password or login information with anyone, including anyone from the Arcot Group. Aside from the operation of certain private websites that are only available to investors through a secure login procedure, the Arcot Group will never ask you for your password or login information.
Restrictions on use:
- You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the site. Tampering with any portion of the site, providing untruthful or inaccurate information, misrepresenting your identity, or conducting fraudulent activities on the site, whether or not through the use of agents, are prohibited and constitute a breach of these terms and conditions of use.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Disabling, removing, defeating, or avoiding any security device or system, including, without limitation, any password and login functionality used to authenticate users;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;”
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting;
- Using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the site other than the search engine and search agents available on the site and other than generally available third party web browsers;
- Reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling the underlying software;
- Removing any notices, warnings, labels, annotations or instructions from any portion of the site or any related material, including, without limitation, any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary notices or license provisions; or
- Otherwise invading the privacy of, obtaining the identity of, or obtaining any personal information about any user of the site.
- You agree that you shall not copy, reproduce, sell, redistribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, transmit, license, create derivatives from, transfer, or in any way exploit, any part of any information, content, materials, services available on or through the site, except that which you may download for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You agree that you will not use Arcot Group’s website for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these terms. You agree that you will not use the site in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the website, or interfere with any other party’s use, or enjoyment of the website.
- You understand and accept that not all products and services offered on this website are available in all geographic areas, and you may not be eligible for all the products or services offered by Arcot Group on the site. Arcot Group reserves the right to determine the availability and eligibility for any product or service.
Liability of the user:
- Any violations of system or network security, including attempts to intentionally access a computer without authorization or exceed your authorized access level, may result in civil and criminal charges.
- If you permit any other person(s) or entity to use your identification tools, passwords, or other means to access your accounts, you are responsible for any transactions and activities performed from your accounts and for any use of your personal and account information by such person(s) or entity. If you believe someone may attempt to use or has used your passwords without your permission, or that any other unauthorised use or security breach, loss or theft has occurred, you agree to immediately notify us.
Liability and Indemnity :
- We are not responsible for any damages or injury, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive and consequential damages, that result from your use of (or inability to use) this site, or from any information, content, materials, products or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the site, including any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, line failure, or other computer malfunction.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Arcot Group, its managing members, licensors, officers, directors, employees, agents, trustees, subsidiaries, parent companies and affiliates (the “indemnitees”) from and against all third party complaints, charges, claims, losses, expenses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to:
- your access to or use of the site and
- your breach of this agreement, in each case unless caused by such indemnitee’s misrepresentation, gross negligence, willful misconduct or fraud.
- You understand and accept that Arcot Group is not responsible for the availability of content, or other services on third-party sites linked from the website. You are aware that the access of hyperlinks to other internet sites are at your own risk, and the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these sites are not verified, monitored or endorsed by Arcot Group in any way. Arcot Group does not make any warranties, and expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement with respect to any information or services or products that are available or advertised or sold through these third-party websites.
- Arcot Group shall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify, or may not be completed, or for any failure on the part of Arcot Group to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions, or those applicable specifically to its services/facilities if performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a “Force Majeure Event” (defined below). In such a case, its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the force majeure event continues.
- “Force Majeure Event” means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of Arcot Group, including and without limitations the unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of god, civil commotions, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of the government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal, or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or programme, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shutdown, faults or failures in telecommunication, etc.
The laws of India govern these terms and conditions of use, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws thereof. Any dispute relating to these terms and conditions of use or your use of the website and/or contents thereof shall be resolved solely and exclusively by the courts in Mumbai, India.
- You acknowledge that the content of the site is for general, informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute an offer to sell or buy any securities or other assets or promise to undertake or solicit business, and may not be relied upon in connection with any offer or sale of securities or other assets. You are solely responsible for evaluating the risks and merits regarding the use of the site and any services provided herein.
- You understand and agree that these terms are in addition to, and not in derogation of, the applicable terms and conditions relating to your usage of any Arcot group’s services that you may be currently availing, or may avail in the future.
Questions, comments and enquiries regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed at email@example.com